"The Father is waiting"

"The Father is waiting"
Choose this day whom ye will serve

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Destiny Empowerment

What an awesome interview on Destiny Empowerment with host Cherise Riley. Learning to fight for me, I found my voice in God so that women and men would know my story for God to get ALL THE GLORY. Empowered to go in broken and come out healed.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/destinyempowermentproject/2010/08/28/eyes-of-the-hearta-hearts-view-1

What to do when you don't know what to do.....Depression, Lies, Adultery, Hate, Abuse, Fornication and Self Esteem~ Look to the Lord! Read all about it in "Eyes of the Heart". Learn the lessons not learned by Deb Donogood so that you can teach your little girls how to be a lady. One completely relying on Lord as He reveals to you that your virtue starts with the matters of the heart and not by the stroke of temporary pleasure below the waistline. Understanding the ultimate love starts with the God of All. Every fatal attraction is not a Godly connection and everything broke doesn't mean it can't be mended
Eyes of the Heart is a book of love. A complete revelation of thoughts given to me by faith, in faith and of faith in the Father. Thoughts of overcoming adversity that will aid in dealing with all that comes with living as a Christian. Take the journey with me. The Father helped me and I know He will help you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment