"The Father is waiting"

"The Father is waiting"
Choose this day whom ye will serve

Saturday, February 12, 2011

My Valentine!

From the very dawn of the beginning were the sweet thoughts of love. How He looked around and with the mere sound of His voice did He put that love into being. From nothing to something, from a thought to an image by the very work of His hand did it all come to life. Yes JESUS, my valentine had me on His mind.

Formed from the very echo of what he declared. To be shaped into something so beautiful did it come to be. The earth, the moon, the stars and all that we look around and see. Engulfed by the pure beauty at the awesome wonders of His work and all that He has created. While He said to Himself “What else can I do to make this a better reflection of me”. Yes JESUS, my valentine had me on His mind.

When He looked down into the dust and decided to form man. Yes, one in His own image that He would call man, from the very crumbles and shatters of the dust did man came to be. As He looked around again at it all and said "it’s still not yet complete". So He layed man down, put him asleep and performed a mighty miracle of operation, can’t you just see it. When suddenly from man’s very rib, did my Valentine create little ole’ me. Yes JESUS, my valentine had me on His mind.

Called her by name Woman, virtuous, a helper, comforter a companion specially made for him from him. For with this first surgery did He find joy and comfort in knowing that his work was now complete. The mighty works of all that came forth was now good in all aspects. Yes my valentine did it all because of His love for us and that we don’t have to suspect. Yes JESUS, my valentine had me on His mind.

My valentine such an awesome and unique love that He has just for me. That He would love me into being because it was just what He wanted to see. My sweet valentine who will forever love me in spite of my own self. His love can cover, heal and protect me like noone else. When I’m down and not feeling like noone is there. My valentine sits and looks with His love to share. Yes JESUS, my valentine had me on His mind.

Shaken, shattered, but not broken from this life’s hand. I know my valentine is one that I can depend. Yes JESUS, my valentine had me on His mind. For this life can bring us much heartache, depression, isolation and despair, but one thing I can count on is JESUS, my valentine, always loving me for me and always being there.
By Author Cachet Wells

No comments:

Post a Comment