"The Father is waiting"

"The Father is waiting"
Choose this day whom ye will serve

Saturday, May 7, 2011

MOTHER

From the very beginning you were there.
Protecting, providing, comforting and caring like no other one cared.
There to shield from harm and there to heal with no pay for all your troubles,
Yet you continued to nurture and love everyday as I stared and blew back bubbles. Such gleam in your eye as you sat and held tight.
Just thanking God because it felt so right.
Time went by and I grew and grew,
For what I'd become you had asked and only God himself knew.
He has given me to you for only just a minute.
To love, to teach, to instruct in His way and all that comes with it.
Right there by my side with every laugh and every cry.
Stood you, my mother, by my very side.
Always there with an open arm
trying to shield and protect me from all that tries to harm.
A love like yours is so hard to find.
Not even a mountain or valley, nor shadow of death could bind.
For the love of "Mother" noone can ever forget,
so much that I've prayed to God that before my time comes, I would have the pattern set. Such a model of a virtuous woman to portray.
For I'm glad you, Jackqueline, are my mother to say.

~"Eyes of the Heart" by Author Cachet Wells

No comments:

Post a Comment