"The Father is waiting"

"The Father is waiting"
Choose this day whom ye will serve

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Wake Up by Author Cachet Wells

Rising to your feet with no word uttered,
thinking of the day ahead with all you have gathered.
So much to get done what must I do first,
As you run from place to place about to burst.
From work to kids to bills and school,
You feel like you've just jumped in a big pool.
What a mess,It's never enough time to do what I should,
So It carries over to the next day to do what I could.
Will it ever stop, the agony of all this stress,
That's killing me slowly up under all this mess.
There must be a better way,
To make it peacefully from day to day.
I need to be rescued from all this that has become disasterous,
Before I get to a point that it's all dangerous.
Suddenly stopped right in your tracks,
When a voice says to me " If you would only look back"
I've been with you with each and every step all along
Waiting for you to turn to me to the place where you belong.
For in the safety of my care,
I'll give you endurance to run this race if your dare.
You never stopped and say one word to me or ask for my assistance,
So I let you continue on the way you choose without my guidance.
To reap the consequences of the choices you'd made,
For even with my help those stones had been laid.
Wanting to help you so I wait for you to reach out,
Yet,I patiently wait and wait and wait and yet not even a whisper or a shout.
Women Of Righteous Distinction

No comments:

Post a Comment