"The Father is waiting"

"The Father is waiting"
Choose this day whom ye will serve

Monday, October 24, 2011

Walk In Purpose!

For the Lord is good and greatly to be praised. I'm so honored and appreciative for every opportunity that God gives me to share HIS word. For it is in HIM that I live, in HIM that I breathe and in HIM that I have purpose to do what He ask. Let your life be a true reflection of HIS abounding love, grace and mercy toward all we come in contact with. Continue to dwell in the secret place of the Most High that He will instruct you, encourage you and empower you to do HIS WILL. What an awesome time we had at the Liberty Center with some great women. I pray that God will continue to do a mighty work within them as they walk in purpose to their destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment