"The Father is waiting"

"The Father is waiting"
Choose this day whom ye will serve

Monday, November 14, 2011

A Cross To Bear!

Everyone has a cross to bear and God has really help me with situationsthat I felt I couldn't handle, decisions tha I made and obstacles that I've had to cross. When I Think Of Who I Was And Whom I Belong Too, I Cant Help But Thank Him. When I Think Back On Where I Was, I Cant Help But Praise Him And When I Think On Where He Has Brought And The Glimpse Of The Window He's ...Gonna Pour Out On Me, I Cant Help But Give Him All The Glory. My Love Letter To God Is Just A Small Portion Of What I Feel And As I Meditate On Him It Becomes Clearer And Clearer Every Moment. Every Thought Of Lack, Lost And Left Out Goes Away. Strength To Endure , Overcome And Empower Gain Its Power At The Sound Of His Name. My Heart Overflows with Love From The Very Thought Of His Love For Me. Lord I Love You!See More

No comments:

Post a Comment