"The Father is waiting"

"The Father is waiting"
Choose this day whom ye will serve

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Where Would I Be!!!

When I think about where I used to be! The person that I once was! Where I was headed! What seems to be before me! Regardless to the picture that's been painted and displayed in your view! From the very moment I met you for MYSELF, my life has not been the same. Sometimes right, sometimes wrong, sometimes good and sometimes bad, but nevertheless you gave me another chance, another day and another opportunity to do better,be better and live better. So when I think about the attributes he removed, some dispositions he corrected, thoughts he released and images He reformatted I'm Thankful. When I think about where I would be, Lord all I can says is HALLELUJAH, for you saw something more in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment