"The Father is waiting"

"The Father is waiting"
Choose this day whom ye will serve

Wednesday, October 31, 2018

31 Days

Wow, God is sooo amazing! Can you believe that I am 31 days away from celebrating 10 years of ministry. This journey has been such a humbling experience. God has helped me to see myself as He does. He's given me many opportunities through so many avenues to express faithfully in love with service, with advocacy and with my gifts passionately in excellence to His word with detail of how great He is to me and so many others. He hasn't been just one thing in my life, but a plethora of things. Join me over the next 31 days to see what they are. Today it may be me, but one day you may need Him to be for you.
#10
#WORDWoman
#Iamtheevidence
#AllforHISglory

No comments:

Post a Comment