"The Father is waiting"

"The Father is waiting"
Choose this day whom ye will serve

Monday, December 26, 2011

Happy Birthday!!!

Lord How Great And Merciful You Have Been To Me. Every time I Think Of How You’ve Loved Me Thru Every Trial, Obstacle And Victory In My Life I Am Grateful. You Have Blessed Me Beyond Measure, Challenge Me To Bring Out The Better And Developed Me To Handle This Very Assignment. Friends And Family May Come And Go, But I Know That You Will Forever Be With Me. You’ve Rejoiced With Me, You’ve Cried With Me And YOU Have Restored, Renewed and Refreshed My Heart As Only You Can. I Appreciate All That You’ve Blessed Me To Face, Encounter And Overcome In Your Name JESUS. Thank You Lord For Letting Your Presence Be Heard through me, Felt through my words, Reverenced Through My Very LIFE. Only you have the power to speak it and it is so. Only you can love in a manner that it washes away all the hurt, pain and agony that this life brings and it is only your blood that covered my sin, guilt all that I was born into, all that I’ve gotten myself into and all that I will be thrusted into, YOUR BLOOD gives me strength from day to day and I thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment