"The Father is waiting"

"The Father is waiting"
Choose this day whom ye will serve

Saturday, December 3, 2011

W.O.R.D. Vision! ~Why I do what it is I DO!

What A Priviledge And Honor It Is To Worship At The Feet Of JESUS. To Embrace His Presence And Receive All That He Has To Impart Into Us. I Am Fully Persuaded That God Loves Me. I'm So Very Thankful For Those He Has Sent To Be Called My Family, Friend Or Frienemy Because Youve Help Me Stay Prostrate Before The Lord To Be Taught, To Pray And To Be Filled By Only Him. Relying On His Power To Handle What I Couldnt, To Do What I Couldnt And To Give Life To Everything He Placed Within Me. W.O.R.D. Has Allowed Me To Be Transparent And Real About The Very Personal Things Ive Overcome, To Break The Silence For Them Which Needed A Voice And To Be A Light To Show That God Really Loves Us. He Challenged Me To Trust Him In My Brokenness That Others Could Have A Breakthrough And For That I Say THANK YOU LORD!!!

It's Been Another Great W.O.R.D. Year And Im So Glad About It.

HAPPY 2nd ANNIVERSARY WORD FAMILY!

~Stay Blessed For GOD Has Already Made You Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment