"The Father is waiting"

"The Father is waiting"
Choose this day whom ye will serve

Sunday, January 1, 2012

It's A New Year!!!

Never under estimate God's love for you. When you recognize how much HE loves you for whom He has made you, that makes all the difference. When I think of where I could have been or how worst things could be...That alone is enough to rejoice. Life is not always fair, nor is it always a bed of roses, but when you give your life to CHRIST ALL things are not just possible, but they become endurable, ...reachable, obtainable and sustainable. I made the choice to surrender to HIM and that means that some things have to be severed, suspended and some seperated. Where I thought my life would end without certain people and things in my life, HE made anew the hope, possibilities and strength to endure as He made way. Midnight has come and God, who doesn't have to prove Himself thought enough of me to show me that inspite of what I'm going through, feeling or having anxiety about that He loves me enough to turn things around. Not because He can, but because I've trusted HIM enough to wait until HE did.

It's a NEW YEAR, with unlimited possibilities, opportunities and blessings! Let us go into this year with great EXPECTATION of what GOD has for us. VISION will be cast, PURPOSE will be seen and POWER will be given, not that we be elevated, but that GOD will be glorified as HE elevates us to the next level.

No comments:

Post a Comment