"The Father is waiting"

"The Father is waiting"
Choose this day whom ye will serve

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Thank You Cards!

Sending out THANK YOU cards to all the Haters, Nay sayers, Doubters, Manipulators, Frienemies, Fakers, Tricksters, Confusors, Disrepectors and Shysters that thought their work to destroy, distract and delay me from my purpose and God’s plan for my life would win. Thank You for pushing me down so that God could raise me up. Thank you for your plots so God could use you to get me out. Thank You for making even easier to continue to serve God with gladness. For being the pressure to make me like pure gold, thrusted in the fire by the enemy to come out on top, refined and shining like never before. Thank You for showing your hand so that God’s hand can be seen in my actions, words and most importantly my LIFESTYLE. Thank you for plotting against me that I may dig deeper into CHRIST as I not only held onto to HIM, but assuredly He was holding on to me. Today is a celebration as I remember my Birth in HIM for I was born to die to die again to FLESH that I may live in God’s WILL. I can hold my head high for I have walked in His power, given Him praise as I journeyed through the process, He’s protected my every move and now He’s given me the provision. Now I say “THANK YOU” for making every obstacle and tribulation you threw, set up and planned my stepping stone to fulfilling my purpose in route to destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment