"The Father is waiting"

"The Father is waiting"
Choose this day whom ye will serve

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Walking In Wholeness!!!

God declares that some things will only come through fasting and praying. Yet there are those things that God will give us just because we ask of Him. There are also the things we may ask and he may delay or just say no my child. More importantly there are those times when He just pours out the blessings of Abraham onto us. People so often get lost in the struggle of the storm instead of the lessons in them. I trust God immensely in my life because I know where I'd be without Him. My belief in His power and His ability to do what He desires is no question. With that said God allows, causes and speaks things to be in our lives. When I evaluate where I am it's because of where I was. Knowing that God can heal is one thing, but can you continue to serve Him if He chooses not to stop or clear the storm. I recognize that God is hearing my prayers because of my love for Him and His love for me.  However that doesn't change His plan or purpose. I'm confident through the peace and comfort God gives me to walk this thing out. After questioning the storms in my life. l asked Him why I've endured great sorrows and challenges in my life. It wasn't until He said because He new I could truly walk through it with strength and integrity, but also because it was His purpose and intentional plan for my life.  Can you continue to whether the storm knowing that it may cease and the result remain the same. Understand that even though He can heal all things, it may be your life's purpose to walk out not being healed in an area, but still walk in wholeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment